bloXroute Labs, a technology start-up that built a Blockchain Distribution Network (BDN) to scale all blockchains, announced today the next set of blockchains they will deploy on.
In addition to releasing Version 1 of the BDN in Q4 2019 with built-in support for Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, bloXroute is now working towards integrating with Ontology, Quorum, Conflux, and Metadium. The collaborations follow the successful completion of bloXroute’s Ethereum Mining Test and Bitcoin Cash Mining Test , where they showcased the ability to bring improved performance and scale to blockchains.
In response, several blockchain projects communicated their desire and commitment to integrate with the BDN. Shen Chen, head of Business Development at bloXroute, comments, “We had an overwhelming response from the community after publishing our ETH and BCH test results. It became clear that many companies and projects were eager to benefit from a Layer-0 scalability solution and a better networking infrastructure. We couldn’t have asked for better partners to be among the first to integrate with the BDN: working with them all has been a truly collaborative and positive experience.”
Through these collaborations, bloXroute will be able serve more users across the globe, including U.S, China, Korea and Europe. The diversity in projects illustrate the BDN’s ability to support all blockchains, including both public and private, and all existing consensus mechanisms and protocols. bloXroute expects to announce collaborations with additional blockchains in the near future and invites other blockchain projects to contact [email protected] if they are interested in taking the first step towards integrating with the BDN. Full details are published on bloXroute’s Medium.
Below are highlights of the project. If you have any questions or are interested in speaking with the team, please email [email protected]
- bloXroute is backed by leading venture capitalists (e.g. MetaStable, Pantera, Coinbase Ventures, ZhenFund, Fenbushi, etc) and founded by networking experts from Northwestern University.
- bloXroute has developed a BDN that scales blockchains to 1000x transactions per second by propagating transactions and blocks faster.
- To achieve this advanced scalability, the BDN uses advanced networking techniques such as internal caching, encryption, and cut-through routing.
- The network requires no protocol changes or compromises to security or decentralization.
- The BDN operates underneath the blockchain at Layer 0, so it is compatible with Layer 1 and Layer 2 solutions and PoS, PoW, and hybrid frameworks.
- bloXroute is releasing Version 1 of the BDN in Q4 2019 with ETH and BCH integration. Version 1 of the bloXroute BDN will be a fully operational network with at least 15 nodes across 5 continents.
- As activity levels increase, bloXroute will scale up the network: targeting 30–50 nodes in Q4 2019.
- More info can be found by visiting bloxroute.com or on the bloXroute Medium page.