India, the beautiful country, popularly addressed by the term “unity in diversity”, started stepping towards digitalization. Cryptocurrencies got banned in its initial state by many countries and India is one among them. Fortunately, in March, 2020, Supreme court of India, lifted the ban on Cryptocurrencies and opened the doors widely for the Virtual currencies.
The one and only place to get cryptos is Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform. This article is about the top 10 promising Cryptocurrency Exchanges in India.
Top 10 Cryptocurrency Exchanges In India
WazirX tops the list because of its tremendous success in just two years. It holds the pride of being the very first indian cryptocurrency exchange which is acquired by international exchange Binance. It is the popular P2P Cryptocurrency trading platform which supports more Cryptocurrencies in India.
Founded Year: 2018
Founded By: Nischal Schetty, Sameer Mhatre and Siddharth Menon.
Highlights of WazirX
- The trade Volume of WazirX for 24 hours is 3 million USD according to coin market cap
- The first real time open order booking system is introduced by wazirx
- To provide mobile based trading to their traders, wazirx has launched a Mobile application for trading.
- The Transaction speed of wazirx is ultra high, it could handle millions of transactions in a second
- WRX is the official token of wazirx
- After collaboration with Binance, wazirx offered 100+ WRX to 30,000 traders who signed up in wazirx
Zebpay the exchange with 3 million users which has its headquarters in singapore. It supports Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, EOS. This Exchange supports crypto to crypto trading as well as Euro to Crypto trading.
Founded year: 2014
Founded by: Nischal Schetty, Sameer Mhatre and Siddharth Menon.
- Zebpay adopts lighting payment method, the kind of blockchain based protocol which helps for fast and secured transaction
- Zebpay offers Multi- signature Escrow wallet for high secured trading
- Zebpay does not charge any deposit fee and collect withdrawal fee and Wallet fee.
- It introduces Mobile Application to provide better trading experience for traders
- Other than US, Zebpay supports almost 145 countries worldwide
Unocoin is the Indian based Crypto exchange which supports bitcoin and Ethereum that gains almost 12,00,000 customers. The primary focus of unocoin is Indian Market
Founded year: 2013
Founded By: Abhinand Kaseti, Sathvik Vishwanath, Harish B V, Sunny Ray
- Unocoin Incorporate AES-256 Encryption which offers high standard security
- Unocoin charges 0.7% trading fee with added UST
- This Exchange started providing loans for virtual currencies
- The bitcoin based payment gateway also initiated by them
Giottus is the Peer to Peer Cryptocurrency Exchange which supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Ripple. Which supports stop limit order for trading to prevent traders from unpredictable market fluctuations
Founders: Alumni Vikram Subburaj and Arun Vijay
- This exchange displays, the updates of Crypto industry in their exchange by collecting information from different 60,000 sources
- They assure the maximum of 30 minutes as the transaction time
- Bitmax is the singapore based exchange that holds hands with giottus
- Giottus allows you to buy or sell cryptos for INR
Coinsecure is the indian Crypto Exchange situated in Delhi. They also Provide Wallet services and Blockchain solutions. In this Exchange one can deposit and withdraw bitcoins for INR.
Founded Year: 2014
Founders: Benson Samuel and Mohit Kalra
Coinswitch supports more than 100 cryptocurrencies which has its headquarters in bangalore.
Founded year: 2017
Founders: Ashish Singhal, Govind Soni, and Vimal Sagar Tiwari
Like other crypto exchanges, you need not to create a personal account to exchange cryptos
This Exchange is known for offering best exchange rates
BuyUcoin is the Crypto Exchange situated in Delhi that supports huge currencies and digital tokens. They have almost 15k active users and offers low trading fee to traders
Founded year: 2016
Founders: Atulya Bhatt, Devesh Aggrawal and Shivam Thakral
Koinex is the indian Cryptocurrency Exchange situated in Bangalore that supports currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin cash. This exchange grabs 0.2 trading fee.
Founded year :2017
Founders: Rakesh Yadav, Rahul Raj and Aditya Nayak
ThroughBit is the Bengaluru based Cryptocurrency Exchange that supports Bitcoins, Ethereum and Falcon. The interesting thing is that the value of one falcon is I INR. ThroughBit is the only exchange which supports Falcon.
Founders: Abhishek Gopal, Mohammed Roshan and Anandprabu Rajendran
It is organized by the company named S capital solutions pvt limited. It supports Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. They also acquire ETH wallet system and ETHEX India and they charge 1% trading fee.
Founded year: 2013
Founders: Mupparaju Siva Kameswara Rao
The above are the top cryptocurrency exchanges in india. Apart from the above, there are some international exchanges who extend their services for indian users too. From that list of exchanges we provide you some short information about the two top exchanges.
Binance is the most popular Cryptocurrency Exchange,started accepting INR to encourage indian traders. The official coin for binance is BNB which has been listed in other 33 cryptocurrency exchanges.
Founded Year: 2017
Founder: Changpeng Zhao
- As per coin market cap, binance has 4 million active users per day
- It supports 100+ cryptocurrencies
- Binance supports various trading options such as stop order, limit order, stop limit order
- Binance processes 1,00,000 orders in the single day
- Binance started providing BNB to its traders via ATM.
Localbitcoins is the popular exchange which supports both offline and online trading. This Exchange has so many simple and unique features. This exchange only supports bitcoin.
Founded Year: 2012
Founders: Jeremias Kangas
- Localbitcoins supports 100+ countries and allow users to get bitcoin from their native money
- According to coinmarket cap, the daily trade volume is 3,15,900 USD.
- Localbitcoins have Ad-posting facility features and support a variety of payment options.
- It is the first exchange which supports Peer to Peer trading
People all around the globe started agreeing Cryptocurrencies as the global Currencies. Soon, every indian would have an account in the Cryptocurrency Exchange as like a bank account. In the future, Cryptocurrency Exchanges will turn into an undeniable platform.
Build an everlasting empire by starting a Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform. There is no failure in business with innovative ideas and perseverance.
We are ready to guide you!
Are You Looking to Start Your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange In India?
If you are wondering about the above cryptocurrency exchange startups, and looking forward to starting a cryptocurrency exchange like any one of them? then as a cryptocurrency exchange development company, Bitdeal is ready to provide advanced technology support, and expert consultation. We will be with you from the scratch to the deployment of your cryptocurrency exchange. We are open to serve you the following cryptocurrency exchange development services.
- Centralized Exchange Development
- De-Centralized Exchange Development
- Hybrid Exchange Development
- P2P Crypto Exchange Development
- Cryptocurrency wallet Development
- Crypto Exchange Clone Development:
And more cryptocurrency exchange clone scripts
Kickstart your cryptocurrency exchange business with bitdeal