Etherum is the second most preferred wallet in the crypto world. It is because of its wallet infrastructure. The Etherum wallet has unique software that works on a decentralized platform and it is secured by the blockchain technology. As the Bitcoin prices are shooting up year after year, people are preferring Ethereum as their choice to invest or to trade with. In this article, let us discuss the top 10 Etherum wallets in the year 2020.
Benefits of Ethereum Wallets:
- Ethereum Wallets are preferred because of their benefits compared to other wallets.
- User-friendly wallet – The wallet is constructed to be user-friendly.
- Security – 2 Factor Authentication and Blockchain-enabled
- Multiple devices enabled – You can open your wallet on your mobile or in your Laptop at your ease.
- Multiple cryptocurrency wallets – Other cryptocurrencies can also be inducted other than Ethereum.
Top 10 Ethereum Wallets 2020:
- Atomic Wallet – Atomic wallet is the desktop wallet which contains decentralized features guarded by the blockchain technology. It is a desktop wallet because it supports BCH SV. They provide an opportunity to swap tokens and enable you to control your funds efficiently whenever required. Atomic wallets support all kinds of cryptocurrencies like LTC, XRP, and various tokens. They are accessible in any kind of operating systems like Windows, Ubuntu, and other versions. They also come in an app format and they are available in play store and iPhone store.
- Trezor – Trezor was initially formed as a bitcoin wallet but later on after the development of other cryptocurrencies, especially, Etherum, they offer Ethereum wallet services too. They also handle other cryptocurrencies like Ripple, Litecoin, etc. They also handle tokens and the swapping process. ERC20 tokens like the LItecoin, Ethereum Classic, Dash and Bitcoin Cash, etc. are supported by Trezor. If you want to manage your stored coins in the wallet, you need to access the web wallet which is integrated with the Ethereum wallet.
- Keepkey – Keepkey is one such Ethereum wallet where it is a USB enabled hardware wallet with assured features. They support Ethereum and also other cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dash, Ripple, and other tokens. You need to download two applications to install the Keepkey wallet. One is chrome and the other is the keep key connector app which connects the keep key to the chrome. They are more efficient than other cryptocurrency wallets because of their display. They contain an OLED display where you can recheck your transaction multiple times and update your transactions.
- Ledger Nano S – With an inbuilt OLED screen, Ledger Nano S is one of the topmost wallets for storing ethereum coins. Also, it is available to store other cryptocurrencies as per convenience. It is one such wallet that can get connected to any device as it has a portable USB connectible. Hence you can access the wallet in any device of your desire. Also, the wallet is known for its security features. Apart from the 2 Factor Authentication and blockchain technology, they are provided with a secure pin code and a recovery pin accessibility.
- MyEtherWallet – MyEtherWallet is one of the most secure wallets in the crypto industry. It is because of their wallet infrastructure. Instead of saving the private key in the third-party servers, the wallet stores them in the wallet itself which protects them from being hacked easily. But the fact is that because of the storage features in the wallet, you need to backup your wallet frequently. It also helps in getting smart contracts in a very short time and helps in integrating two ethereum wallets like the Trezor and the Ledger Nano.
- Trust Wallet – Trust wallet is an Ethereum wallet that can be used efficiently for beginners as well. Apart from the normal features of all the ethereum wallets, it is more special as it is acquired by Binance in the year 2018. It manages and supports all types of ERC 20 standard tokens and helps in swapping tokens. It is a standard security wallet that can store the coins in any kind of mobile OS – say Android or iOS. It can help you to exchange currencies instantly as it works with Binance DEX and Kyber DEX respectively.
- Exodus – This wallet can store a maximum of three dozens of cryptocurrencies in their wallet. This is a desktop wallet with multiple security features. Enabled with blockchain technology, they provide 2F authentication along with security pin code protection. Their exchanges are so efficient that they use shapeshift integration for their services.
- Coinomi – Despite its origin in early 2014, it has never been hacked by any hackers. It tells about the security feature of the wallet. It helps in exchanging the currencies in an efficient way and it supports all types of cryptocurrencies other than Ethereum. It is supported by all types of digital platforms like Desktop OS and Mobile OS.
- Enjin Wallet – Enjin wallet is known for its storage of virtual currencies. The private key is secured in the wallet itself making it hard to hack. It supports all kinds of cryptos and tokens. It is registered in Singapore. Its specialty is its 12 words passphrase backup function.
- Infinito wallet – With its impeccably faster transactions and multilingual features, the Infinito wallet is one best wallet for Ethereum users. Introduced in December 2017, it is a mobile-enabled wallet with multiple security features. It is exceptional in its design and usage way. It supports all kinds of cryptocurrencies and it is pretty supportive for exchanges.
These are the top 10 Ethereum wallets in 2020.
Cryptocurrency is the future. So, it is best to get your cryptocurrency wallet with the best features. Despite the type of wallet, it is recommended to update your wallet regularly and have a backup to protect the data and the history of transactions. If you are an entrepreneur starting a cryptocurrency business, just integrate your exchange with Icoclone Ethereum wallet which is engulfed with multiple security features.