Ivy is a blockchain-based technology for FIAT & cryptocurrency business transactions which require extensive verification in the international monetary system. The Ivy network utilizes Ivy (IVY) tokens which carry KYC & KYT data points critical for Financial Institution validation.
Advantages of Ivy Network over traditional payment networks
- Securely facilitate the transfer of cryptocurrency payments while associating KYC and KYT data via the trusted, distributed ivyKoin network
- Securely store an immutable reference to supporting transaction data in a public blockchain
- Embed more KYT & KYC information into the transfer than traditional payment methods
- Able to be integrated into existing banking software
- Offer easy integration into accounting software for bookkeeping efficiency
- Provide revocable access to KYC/KYT data to financial institutions, accountants, company managers and others, depending on the information they require.
More Know Your Customer (KYC) Data
Ivy is designed to collect more transaction specific information than traditional payment networks, to enable it to be easily accessible to financial institutions
More Know Your Transaction (KYT) Data
- KYC/KYT/AML not included in core design
- KYC and KYT data not associated with cryptocurrency
- Centralized system of transaction validation
- Public coin economics not transparent; large, privately held reserves
- Designed to break KYC/KYT/AML barriers between cryptocurrency and existing financial system
- Up to 74+ KYC, 120+ KYT data points and customer files per transaction
- Decentralized system of transaction validation
- Public coin economics driven by utility transaction volume on public ledger
OVERVIEW OF ARCHITECTURE
It is intended that the Ivy Network will function through the use of a dual network architecture, where senders of Tokens operate on a public network (Ivy Public Network), and parties that provide the financial settlement to fiat currency participate on a private network (Ivy Private Network).
KYC/KYT/AML data supporting transactions will be captured in cryptographic containers that are generated from the Ivy Public Network interaction with the Ivy Network smart contracts and support the activities of the Ivy Private Network participants in facilitating transaction settlement.
This data will be stored and accessible by the financial institution and governing regulators of the fiat balance recipients.
BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION
The Company envisions the Ivy Private Network as consisting of validation nodes sponsored by entities other than itself. The Ivy Private Network will be validated directly by financial institutions and intermediaries, who are independent, yet aligned. This will greatly reduce thelikelihood of network spam and aligned incentives removes the need for block rewards that typically incentivize public blockchain networks.
For consensus, it is anticipated that a scheduled byzantine fault tolerant algorithm, such as Istanbul BFT will be used. In this consensus algorithm, each participant creates blocks on a scheduled, round-robin basis and submits its results to the rest of the network, which must vote with a 2/3 majority to approve the leader’s block calculation. Specific benchmarks of Istanbul BFT indicate that it is capable of ~1000 transactions per second, which reflects the total estimated network of interagency transactions that happen today between FedWire, SWIFT, and ACH today.
Where to Buy Ivy
Ivy is currently available on these exchanges: